Skip to content
You will need
- A bottle of any type of Vinegar
- Bicarbonate of Soda / Baking Soda
- Spray Bottle
- A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Washing up Liquid
- Strip the bed sheets off so that you are down to the mattress.
- Vacuum the mattress ensuring you cover the top and visible sides.
- Liberally sprinkle Bicarbonate of Soda all over the mattress, putting more in areas that have more prominent stains.
- Mix 1 cup of Hydrogen Peroxide, 3 tablespoons of Vinegar, and a few drops of washing up liquid in the spray bottle. Shake well.
- Spray the solution all over the mattress, allowing it to mix and react with the Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Leave for 8 hours. Do not let anyone sit or touch the mattress during this time.
- Return later and vacuum the mattress to remove what remains of the products. Your mattress should be visibly brighter and, more importantly, clean.