Technology comes in all shapes and sizes. From computers, laptops, e-books, cameras, TV’s, and vintage tech from yester-year. If you have any type of technology that needs repairing Skippy wants to hear about it to see if we can help.
It all starts by completing the form below, and we’ll be back in contact with you to see what can be done. The Skippy motto when it comes to technology is ‘No Tech Left Behind’, and every effort will be made to fix whatever technology needs some help.
Ordering the Service
Complete the form above to tell us what issues you are having with your tech. We will try our best to get back to you within a reasonable time (usually within 24 hours), with a quote for the repair. This quote will be valid for 30 days.
1. If you are happy with the quote use the built in payment option on the quote to pay for the repair.
2. Send the tech to the below address, including your name, return address, email address, contact number, and details of the issue. Please ensure the box and packaging is strong and sufficient enough for two deliveries – sending it and returning it to you. Please send whatever parts you feel are necessary to aid in the repair.
Legend of Skippy Tech Repair Service
33 Kilwick Street
Email Address for postage tracking (optional): firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Upon delivery you will receive an email confirming delivery, and your item will be booked in for repair / diagnosis.
4. Additional emails may be sent to update you on any issues encountered during the repairing process.
5. The technology will be repaired, cleaned, reassembled, and tested. Once tested and working an email will be sent to confirm the repair has been completed.
6. Finally, the tech will be re-packaged and shipped back to you. One final email will be sent to confirm this has happened, including a Tracking Number. A few days later you will receive your tech back to you ready to be used once again.