The perfect pizza recipe for picky pizza lovers. Everyone get’s there own quarter with their favourite topping on it.
- A Pizza Base (make your own on the morning by following the instructions in this link)
- 10g Tomato Puree
- 2 Tomatoes Sliced
- 50g Grated Cheese of your choice
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian Mixed Herbs
- 25g sliced Wafer Thin Ham chopped
- 25g Pineapple pieces, drained if in juice
- A small number of Mushrooms thickly sliced
- 25g Cooked Chicken, chopped (put a frozen chicken in the Air Fryer for 20 minutes at 200 degrees, flip it over, and cook at 200 degrees again for another 5 minutes. Careful when chopping as it will still be hot).
- Place the pizza base on an oven tray and evenly spread the Tomato Puree over the surface.
- Arrange the Tomatoes on top. Scatter with half of the Grated Cheese, and then sprinkle with the Italian Mixed Herbs.
- Arrange the Ham and Pineapple on one quarter of the Pizza.
- Arrange the Mushrooms over another quarter of the Pizza.
- Place the Chopped Chicken in another quarter of the Pizza. Leave the last quarter with just Cheese and Tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Grated Cheese over the whole Pizza.
- Turn on the oven and set it to 200 degrees / Gas Mark 6, and cook for 15 – 20 minutes.